Historical Thinking Concepts
1. Historical Significance: What and who should be remembered, researched, and taught?
2. Primary Source Evidence: Is the evidence credible and adequate to support the conclusions reached?
3. Continuity and Change: How are lives and conditions alike over time and how have they changed?
4. Cause and Consequence: Why did historical events happen the way they did and what are the consequences?
5. Historical Perspective: What does the past look like when viewed through the lenses of the time?
6. Ethical Dimensions: Is what happened right and fair?
|The Background and Initial Stages of the French Revolution|
|File Size:||5965 kb|